Friday, May 23, 2008

This Week In Ch33v0z, The Bully: Tetris Edition

This week was rather scant in the world of teh ch33v0z. I further harvested some Tetris cheevos, and worked on my Gamefly rental Bully: Scholarship Edition. I also attempted to make some progress on Condemned: Bloodshot and GTA, but was completely shut down! Oh teh ch33v0z, you fickle sluts.

Tetris Evolution

Race Bronze Medal-Cleared 40 lines in under 4:00 playing Race (Single Player)-10G




Take it Off the Top-Cleared line 20 of the Matrix-50G





Marathon Tin Medal-Got 100,000 points playing Marathon-5G




Oh Tetris, how I hate you. Tetris is a classic game, but it also PISSES me off. These ch33v0z are pretty standard and self explanatory. Take it Off the Top isn't hard, but it should be done early in the game. Just drop tetriminos(tetris blocks) down in any order, and clear the top line... booyah, 50 bones. Otherwise, it's freakin' Tetris, you just play the damn thing.

Bully: Scholarship Edition

KEENER-Complete 3 Classes-20G





KICKIN' THE BALLS-Kick 100 soccer balls-20G





AFTER HOURS-Spend 5 hours out after curfew-20G




My first offering from the Gamefly harvest! I've been wanting to play this game since in launched on PS2 a couple of years ago. That was before I knew the power of teh ch33v0z. I never did get to play it, and I'm glad that I didn't, because I would have missed out on all of the sweet cheevz and wonderful Xbox 360 HD play! On to the cheevos!

AFTER HOURS is probably the first ch33v0 you'll unlock in the game. It only requires you to spend 5 hours out after curfew. This can be accomplished in your first two nights, since your curfew is 10pm.

KICKIN' THE BALLS requires you to kick a soccer ball 100 times. It's a little tedious, but for 20 points give yourself 20 minutes of game time and get it done. Take the opportunity to get it handled while breaking your curfew! You have to press the punch/kick button for it to count. Two soccer balls can be found in front of the boys dorm, which has walls around it and keeps the balls from getting away. You can check your number of soccer balls kicked in your stats menu. Oh, and for good measure, just to say it one more time... BALLS.

KEENER is relatively easy. You just have to attend and pass 3 classes. Each class is a mini game, there are 10 different classes. It's not hard, at all.

THAT is the week in ch33v0z. Next week should bring more Bully cheevz, and hopefully some cheevos from my other Gamefly feature, The Club. I'm also working on gathering all the packages from GTA4, with the help of a handy guide! Stupid pigeons. This week should also bring the shattering of the 21,000 point barrier on my gamertag, only 16 points to go! See you next week... and remember to keep your cheevz fast and dirty, just like your women.

No comments: