Monday, March 2, 2009

This Week In Ch33v0z, The Call Of Halo Wars Edition

So another week goes by. I actually was out of new games for most of the week, since I had to send F.E.A.R. Files back to Gamefly on the grounds that it was a shitty game. I had to pull from my library of games, and work on some older cheevz. I also received a new game at the end of the week! That's right, Halo Wars! w00t! Skip down for the cheevy goodness.




Call of Duty: World at War

Architect-Completed 'Vendetta' on Veteran difficulty-30G





The Sword Is Broken-Completed 'Hard Landing' on Veteran difficulty-30G





Bloody Peleliu-Completed 'Little Resistance' on Veteran difficulty-30G





So I went back to get some cheevz in COD:WAW. What I like about the COD games is that while these cheevs are difficult to get, they aren't impossible. A little perseverance and a little patience goes a long way when hitting the game up for these cheevz. Not to mention, 30 points a pop is well worth it. Tips for these? Just be a badass motherfucker. That's all.


Halo Wars

Meet Sergeant Forge-Completed Mission 1 on any difficulty-10G





This one isn't special, and will come with normal play. I just got into the game, and so far I like it... a lot. It's awesome in all the right ways, and it's Halo! I want to thank my lovely girlfriend for getting me the limited edition, so now my warthogs have little flames painted on them... teh 1337.

So, that's it for this week. Yeah, I know it's not overly informative or interesting but what do you expect for nothing?! Send your checks to ZEBRA NINER at 123 Eff Yoo St El Mirage, AZ and I'll personally write an informative, thorough, and sexually stimulating blog on anything your heart desires. Stay tuned for next week, I've got more Halo Wars on the way and a look at the new Paintball game! w00t!

No comments: