Friday, January 30, 2009

This Week In Ch33v0z, The Brothers In Arms: Far Cry 2 Edition

So another week has passed us by. Honestly, I haven't been gaming all that much this week. I got my sweet cheevos over last weekend and I've been coasting off that high all week. I was able to get back to Far Cry, and finish up the cheev-fountain that is Brother In Arms: HH. So, get ready for the flow of ch33vz... let them rain down upon your face. That's right, take it all... bitch.




Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway


Focused-Played the game on seven different days-25G





Abandon All Hope-Completed Chapter Ten: "Tooth and Nail"-150G





Situation FUBAR-Completed Chapter Nine: "Hell's Highway"-50G





Weather the Storm-Completed Chapter Eight : "Black Friday"-45G





Tons of Fun-Killed 5 enemies with the hull of a tank-10G





Action Camera Hero-Triggered 25 Action Camera moments-40G





Anti-Tank-Destroyed an enemy tank-10G





Recon Bronze-Found six Recon Points-15G





Through the Looking Glass-Completed Chapter Seven : "The Rabbit Hole"-40G




Hellfire-Completed Chapter Six : "Baptism of Fire"-35G





Calling in the Cavalry-Completed Chapter Five : "Operation Garden"-30G





The Kloosterdreef Incident-Completed Chapter Four : "Written in Stone"-25G




Action Camera Veteran-Triggered 10 Action Camera moments-20G





Objective SNAFU-Completed Chapter Three : "The Five Oh Sink"-20G





Bunker Buster-Destroyed a sandbag emplacement with a bazooka team-10G





So I managed to buckle down and finish off Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway over the weekend. It's a mediocre game at best. The story is confusing, and the gameplay is a tad repetitive. Also, babysitting your stupid AI gets to be tedious and time consuming. However, when I look back at the experience it was relatively enjoyable. The best part of it all? The cheevz flowed like wine! This game is CHEEVTASTIC! So here is the breakdown:

Focused isn't a hard one to get, but it requires that you play the game for 7 days in a row. Who the fuck wants to do that? There is a site that explains a clever way for you to get this cheevo, with a couple of presses of a button. Click here to check it out.

Anti-Tank and Tons Of Fun aren't hard to get, but they are secret cheevz. Have at it.


Far Cry 2

Dawa ya moto ni moto-Broke the ceasefire and reignited the conflict-20G





I'm so sick of this game. I just want it to be over. I don't think I'm going to keep it for much longer. I'm actually getting angry just thinking about it.

So that's it! I'm getting a new game from Gamefly, which as of press time is: UNKNOWN. Hopefully I'll see some Prince of Persia or Tombraider. Tune in next week, same cheev-time, same cheev-channel! POW! BANG! ZIP!

No comments: