Friday, January 23, 2009

This Week In Ch33v0z, The Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway Edition

Another week has passed, with that new week brings new cheevoz. For most of the week I played Call of Duty: World at War Multiplayer... which netted me ZERO ch33v0z. I almost considered making this post about how I didn't get one damn cheevo. However, I decided to put a little time in Brothers In Arms: Hells Highway (since it's been sitting on my shelf for over a week). This game... well... let's just say the cheevos flow pretty well. That's all I have for positive comments on the game. Check out the cheevz below!



Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway



Touchdown-Completed Chapter Two : "Operation Market"-15G





Assault!-Ordered your squad to Assault the enemy 5 times-10G





The Four F's-Used your squad to Suppress and Flank the enemy 10 times-10G





Squad Kills-Helped your squad earn 20 kills-10G





Dig In!-Killed 25 enemies while using cover-45G





Action Camera Blast-Triggered an Action Camera moment with explosives-10G





Enemy Arms-Captured and fired a German MG42-10G





First Recon-Found a Recon Point-10G





Kilroy was here!-Found a Kilroy-10G





Action Camera Sniper-Triggered an Action Camera moment with fire arms-10G





Basic Training-Ordered your squad to fall-in, move and attack-10G





A Lethal Portent-Completed Chapter One : "Lost"-10G





Suppressive Fire-Suppressed an enemy-10G





Ok. Another WWII shooter. The only difference is that you have to babysit a number of stupid squads. The entire game is based around suppressing the enemy with one squad, while flanking them with the other. The graphics look good sometimes, and awful at other times. I will say that the game hands out the cheevos pretty well, so if you are looking for a quick cheevo boost this game will fit the bill. I managed to rack up these 13 cheevz in about 30 minutes of play time. All of the cheevoz unlock as you play, nothing special is required for these here. The action camera shots require specific kills to be preformed... and they look pretty sweet too.

So that's it for this week. Hopefully I can drag out a few more from Far Cry 2 and see if I can get that sent back to Hell where it belongs. I will also be making a list of old games that I'm going back to farm. See which ones I'm gunning for in a later post! Keep cheevin' strong!

No comments: