Monday, September 15, 2008

This Week In Ch33v0z, The Caught Up Edition

That's right, I'm finally back on a normal cheevo schedule! Well, not completely... I kind of pumped this one out today, so forgive the shortness. Soon I will be working on these from home instead of work, so my true literary greatness will be fully realized. Anyway, on to the cheevz! (Oh, and if you were wondering... YES, I'm phoning it in with the picture below. )




Geometry Wars 2

Wax Off-Perform the Wax On achievement twice in a single game, don't forget to breathe-15G




This fucking game! It's so awesome, and so damn annoying at the same time! I'm not the only one that feels this way!

Anyway, after a few unsuccessful attempts to capture the coveted Wax Off cheevo, I finally nabbed it! No tips here, just practice.

Mercenaries 2: World In Flames


The Hero and the Madman-You completed Mercenaries 2-50G






No Compromise, No Regrets-You battled for Caracas-20G






We'll Burn the Sky-You unlocked all landing zones-50G






Longing For Fire-You achieved maximum Chinese mood-10G






You Better Run-You verified Carmona-20G






Damage, Inc.-You used 20 airstrikes in co-op-50G






Runnin' with the Devil-You verified Blanco-20G






Nothin' But a Good Time-You destroyed 200 objects from the gunner seat in co-op-50G





Everybody Wants Some!!-You played with a Mercenaries 2 developer or a player who already had this Achievement-50G





Island of Domination-You achieved maximum Pirate mood-10G





Highway to Hell-You completed three races-10G





So I finally beat this game! I really love it, and I'm having a great time going through and finishing off all the side missions.

Quick tip on those of you that want to squeeze all the cheevz from this one: Make nice with ALL of the factions and unlock ALL of the stores, because after the last mission you can't get to some of them.

Almost all come with normal play, with the exception of Damage Inc., Nothing But A Good Time, and Everybody Wants Some. Those are picked up during co-op play, all of which I'm more than happy to help with. Thanks to Mike53414 I was able to pick up the viral cheevo, Everybody Wants Some.


Too Human

Without Equal-Defeat 1000 polarity enemies-10G






The Blood of Heralds-100 enemy leaders conquered-10G





Too Human, A.K.A. the level grind! Just working my way slowly through the levels. Pickin' up cheevoz along the way. Nothing that some time and perseverance won't get you, keep pluggin' away to get these cheevz.

That's it for this week! Short, sweet and full of cheevz. That's just the way I like it. Look for some more Mercs cheevoz and maybe a new game!

No comments: